How old do I have to be to get pierced?
Without parental consent, you must be 16 years of age or older, with valid photo ID. You must be 18 years of age or older for genital and nipple piercings.
- Everything (except nipples and genitals): 16 years old
- Nipples and genitals: 18 years old
With parental consent, with valid photo ID for BOTH parent and child, minimum age is as follows:
- Earlobes: 7 - 10 years old (*Please keep in mind 7 - 9 year olds we do pierce at our piercer's discretion, just depending on how they are feeling when they come here, if they can have a good conversation about it with her and seem to want it for themselves, and that they feel ready that day!*)
- Helix/Cartilage: 13 years old
- Other ear piercings and nostril: 14 years old
Do I need an appointment to get pierced?
Yes! Please book your piercing appointment here: Book Piercing.
Do you have any piercing deals?
Yes! Every Sunday is "Buy One Piercing, Get the Second Half Off"!
Do you use a needle or piercing gun?
We use pre-sterilized, single-use needle only.
When is your piercer available?
Our piercer, Anna, is available for piercings and jewellery changes/removals every Wednesday - Friday 12pm - 8pm and Saturday and Sunday 12pm - 6pm.
What kind of ID is accepted?
Options include: passport, photo health card, or drivers license; or birth certificate + photo student card; or photo student card + non-photo health card.
For kids under the age of 16: passport; or birth certificate + photo student card; or photo student card + non-photo health card + parent with photo ID as well.
For kids under age of 16 + last name is different from parent: passport OR birth certificate + non-photo/photo health card ONLY, plus parent photo ID.
What kind of jewellery do you use and how much is it?
For the basic piercing cost, with the jewellery included, we use basic surgical steel jewellery. We also offer titanium or 14k gold jewellery at an additional cost! Pricing varies depending on your choice of jewellery.
What should I do before getting pierced?
Before for your appointment:
- Please arrive on time, otherwise you may compromise your appointment.
- Please arrive well-nourished and well-rested.
- Do not arrive under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
You will be provided fully, detailed aftercare instructions following your appointment, however some key things to note before getting pierced:
- You must wash and your new piercing at least once a day
- No swimming, suntanning, hot tubs, or baths for 2 - 3 weeks
If you have any other questions, please ask at your appointment or email or call us!