How much does it cost?
The prices for eyebrows with Savannah are:
Initial Microblading or Combo or Powder Session: $350+tax
6 week follow-up: $150+tax
Annual touchup: $150 - $200+tax, depending on how faded (fading will depend on skin type and skincare routine)*
Corrections (to someone else’s work): consult required, please email the shop
What should I do before my appointment?
Before your eyebrow appointment, you want to make sure your skin is in good shape for the procedure.
60 Days Prior: DO NOT get a chemical peel
28 Days Prior: DO NOT get a Botox treatment
7 Days Prior:
DO NOT tan or have a sunburned
DO NOT pluck, wax, tint, thread, or apply any hair removal
DO NOT use Retinols/Retin-A or other anti-aging/acne creams
Do NOT apply on eyebrows any sermons containing acids48 hours prior
DO NOT take aspirin, ibuprofen, niacin, vitamin E, fish oil (omega-3) or CoQ10
24 hours prior: DO NOT drink alcohol or caffeine
Appointment: YOU ARE READY FOR YOUR NEW AND BEAUTIFUL BROWS
It’s okay to wear makeup to your appointment! In fact, if you regularly fill in your brows, seeing how you prefer to wear them can be helpful before designing your new brows, however it is not required!
How do I take care of my new brows?
You will be given instructions about how to care for your microbladed brows at your appointment, but here are a few examples to help you decide if you can keep up with the required aftercare.
- Do not immerse your brows in water for 10-14 days. The aftercare sheet will explain how to gently wash the eyebrow area and how often.
- Do not put any makeup on your brow area 2 weeks. The skin has been broken, so treat it like an open wound.
- Do not pick at the small scabs that may form. Any scabbing will be light, but necessary to properly heal your brows. Picking the scabs can affect your results.
- Do not go swimming or tanning for 2 weeks, and don’t use any harsh face scrubs or chemical peels for a minimum of 2 weeks.
What is microblading/combo brow/powder brow?
All can also be known as cosmetic eyebrow tattooing, semi-permanent makeup, or micropigmentation.
1. Microblading is the process of implanting colour pigment just beneath the surface of the skin using a tiny, disposable blade. This enhances or radically redefines your natural brows with natural hair-like strokes, allowing for uneven eyebrows to now appear even and more full. Please keep in mind, microblading may not fully eliminate the need to fill in your brows with full face of make up on!
2. Combo brows is a combination of two forms of semi-permanent techniques: microblading and powder brows (shading). Microblading hair-strokes are placed with a manual tool around the border of the brow, or at the front of the brow only, to give the brow a natural look. The powder effect is applied to the body of the brow using a permanent makeup device to give the brow its fullness. It is a beautiful combo, the best of both worlds: a full fill and some strokes in front to add some natural wispiness!
3. Powder brows is a cosmetic semi-permanent makeup technique designed to create eyebrows with soft powder effect, very similar to powder makeup. Powder effect is done with a shading technique using a tattoo machine.
How long do my eyebrows last?
All services are considered semi-permanent. It will not wash off, but it will gradually fade over time and may require a touch-up every 1-2 years. How often you need a touch-up depends on a number of factors, including:
- The pigment used (lighter colours tend to fade faster)
- Frequency and intensity of sun exposure
- Iron deficiency (if your body is low on iron, it can absorb the iron-oxide pigment faster)
- Facial treatment (chemical peels will fade your eyebrows more quickly)
- Your unique skin type
The need for touch-ups is normal for all cosmetic tattoo procedures. Each new procedure will typically require 2 visits. The first procedure will be followed up by a touch-up appointment approximately 6 weeks later.
How do I book an appointment?
Please book using our online booking form here. Please be sure to take clear, non-blurry photos in good lighting!